April 8, 2009
Kia Ora !*FIRSTNAME*!,
REMINDER: THE DEADLINE FOR IN ESSENCE
SUBMISSIONS IS TOMORROW, THURSDAY APRIL 9
The Winter 2009 edition of our IN ESSENCE trade and media magazine is about to head into production. Seize this opportunity to feature your business at no cost IF you have new developments, products or services to promote to domestic and international trade and media that are commissionable.
NB. If you have already sent material and imagery for this issue please ignore this email.
Key IN ESSENCE facts:
- Published twice a year.
- Showcase for new and redeveloped Rotorua product.
- Print 1200 hard copies.
- Electronic copies are downloadable off www.rotoruaNZ.com .
- Distribution to Inbound Tour Operators, offshore wholesalers, airlines, TNZ, TIANZ, media, TNZ’s international media programme famils, agent famil packs, PCOs, incentive houses and the TRENZ database.
- Limited numbers supplied FOC to local operators with stands at TRENZ who feature in this TRENZ issue.
- If you have new product, key industry news or are introducing a new aspect to your existing product (which is commissionable), and wish to be considered for inclusion in IN ESSENCE, please submit a news release of no more than 200 words plus all contact details and images to:
DRTM’s Communications Manager - Jill Marshall - jill@rotoruaNZ.com by the cut-off date of April 9.
N.B. This complementary trade magazine is NOT an advertising publication, so use of material submitted is strictly at the discretion of the editor. Due to page and space limitations, submissions will be judged on their likely value to the target audience with preference given operators supporting other DRTM activity and will only be considered if accompanied by at least one good quality, high resolution image of at least 300dpi. Images over 5MB need to be supplied on CD please.
PLEASE follow the guide below to boost your chances of inclusion:
- What is your NEW product/service?
- When was/will it be introduced?
- How does it differ/improve on previous product/service offered?
- What makes this new product so good and why should it make a difference to the trade we’re talking to?
- Highlight key points of difference over competitors.
- Please supply at least one high resolution (preferably TIFF) image at 300pdi.
- Include all relevant contact information:
- Contact person
- Web address
We have collected your contact details. This information is collected to enable us to keep you up to date with tourism news pertinent to the Rotorua tourism market and keep you informed of the activities of the Destination Rotorua Marketing office. We will not disclose your contact details to third parties.
Destination Rotorua Marketing
Private Bag 3007, Rotorua
Phone +64 7 349 7285
Fax +64 7 349 4133